Our Service Times
- Morning Bible Study: 10:30AM
- Morning Service: 11:30AM
- Evening Service: 04:00
- Exalting God
- Edifying the Saints
- Evangelising the Lost
What To Expect
- Expository, evangelistic preaching;
- Worship according to the regulative principles of God’s word;
- Warm, loving fellowship within the community of God’s people
- Study of Gods Word
What We Believe
Our constitution represents the doctrines we teach, key aspects of the Christian faith, and sets a clear expectation to our members and represents the leaderships hopes for the congregation as a whole.
Table of Contents
1. Definition of a local church
2. Purpose of a local church
3. Confession of faith
How can I be saved?
That is the most important question that can ever be asked. The answer points to the greatest event in all of history. Only the bible points to the answer…Continue reading
God ordained prayer as a means whereby we can come to Him; therefore, if you have a prayer request, let us know and we will remember you in prayer.Contact Us
Scripture alone is authoritative for the faith and practice of the Christian. The Bible is complete, authoritative, and true.2 Timothy 3:16
Bethesda At A Glance
We are a biblical teaching, missions minded, and a loving fellowship church
Ongoing Monthly Events
– Weekly bible studies at various members’ homes
– Young Adults meet twice a month
– Ladies meet twice a month
– Children’s ministry weekly
Our Meeting Place
– Parking available for our visitors
– Sunday school classes for various age groups
– A room available for mothers with babies
– The church is open during the week
Worship In Song
We seek to glorify God through all we do and singing is not short of this. We do not desire to draw any attention to ourselves. Through carefully selected songs, we always hope to reflect on the words that magnify Him. We use a keyboard during our worship service.
Together In Ministry
We thank God for opening doors of ministry at various Universities and schools around Nairobi. We also join hands with like-minded churches through various events throughout the year.
We are currently going through the book of Romans in the morning services, The 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith at our Sunday morning bible study, and The Attributes of God series in the evening services.
I came to BBC in January 2016 parched and hungry for the word of life, by Gods grace I continue to be be satisfied even today.
We love the Word faithfully handled, we love to sing songs true to scripture, we love to see love amongst the saints abound.
BBC has been a blessing to me. The preaching is God-centred and the whole counsel of God is being preached.